Saturday, November 6, 2010

Third Times a Charm

Ki just gave me a test out of Australian Cosmo to see if I would be faithful to her forever; maybe she will be luckier than past significant others. Turns out I got "You could be faithful if you wanted to." Now she's reading 'Tricky Dicky- a guide to his bits.'

TOMORROW Libby and I are heading BACK to Byron Bay for the 3rd time to try to go skydiving. At 7 am. The last 2 times have been canceled due to rain. Third times a charm!!!!!! So I could potentially jump from 14,000 feet tomorrow. "Sky-Die" as F-I-L calls it.

FORGOT TO UPDATE ABOUT SYDNEY!!!!! We left on Thursday Oct 28th after my grueling accounting midterm (passed, miraculously) to the Gold Coast Airport. Unfortunately ran into a dozen douche lords who were on our flight..and our flight was delayed so me lib and shauna split a bottle of red and a bottle of white in the airport. Drinking is so lax here, so praised. Stateside will be hard to adjust to again... THEN flew to Sydney, met a really cool girl who was flying there to stay with a boy that she had made out with at a bar one time. Ballsy. Got in, and SAW LUCYYYY!!!!! (my bffffffff from sophomore year in Shanghai) SO good to catch up and chat and chill at her super cute apartment over looking the Sydney Harbor. pimppp. Friday Lib and I were soooo cute and touristy, went all around Sydney- Oxford St, Paddington, Hyde Park, sex shops...dollar stores...pretty much everything we saw we investigated!!! Friday night went out in Kings Cross and sick clubs over looking Sydney Harbor..pimppp..SAT was bomb- waking up was hard, but Bond's golf team captain rented a yacht for the day and we cruised around Sydney Harbor and had an Aussie barbie!!!!! So many sausages!!!!! Really, my obsession. Not in a perv way, but I could really eat hot dogs for every meal I think. I even converted Ki!! OMGGGG at the grosh, lexi and I found these sausages made from kangaroo meat called KANGA BANGAS!!
any back to the yacht-- Soooo many cruisers and pale blonde. best daayyy! then went out for Halloween in Sydney!!! soooo good going out with Lucy, brought back so many crazyyy memories of Shanghai!!!!!!!! but Sydney has really great great clubs. like really great. Sunday we walked around Darling Harbor, went to CHINATOWN!!!!!!! and had to fly back to Gold Coast...but KI and her fam was back from the Great Barrier Reef!! had so much fun with them on our last night together....they brought us soo many American goodies!!!!!!! Crystal Light, double stuffed Oreos.. danky dank!!!!!! To anyone that reads this, mail me things!!!!!!!!
Allie Willis
14 University Drive
Bond University
Robina, QLD 4229
Australia

also, there was a bball game this thursday that Bond Cheer performed for at half time. The vid is on my wall if anyone wants to watch :) the game was USA vs. ROW (rest of world) basically american students' team vs anyone else that tries to play basketball that isnt american. hilar, so fun. performing again for rugby game on nov 11th!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment