Monday, November 1, 2010

GOGOGOGOGOGOOOO

My life is literally on fast forward; I've had the busiest 3 weeks of my life I think.. I'm trying to remember where to even begin. I guess after Byron Bay skydiving-failure drinking-extravaganza weekend.. Thursday was obviously a shit show since no one has classes on Friday. Friday was recovery day, getting pretty routine- went to danky dank mexican cantina and caught up on Gossip Girl/90210/Dexter- hate stupid foreign Eva, Blair + Chuck 4eVAAAAA!!!!!!!! (Allie + Nate= <3) and went to see The Town!!!! SO GOOD!!! movie theaters are even better here.. Saturday we went to OKTOBERFESTT!!!! in Brisbane. 2nd largest after Munich so that was pretttyyy cool even though I wish we had German costumes.. brought back a really cool stein (massive beer mugs) and had more brats and shnitzel than anyone should ever consume..ever.

Week 6 was kind of a shocker, I can't believe we've been here for more than 6 weeks...so crazy. Psych midterm on a SATURDAY which was bullshit and a damper to my weekend. I've also developed a sick Aussie disease, probably because I have been so tweaked on adderall and neverrr sleeping..

AND KIS FAM WAS HEREEE!!!! me and ki went to the Brizzy airport at 6 fucking am but it was SOO good to see them- and we went to the LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY!!!! HELD A KOALA AND PLAYED WITH SOOOOO MANY KANGAS!!! they just lay there! and then you pet them! and feed them from your hand!! its soo cooool!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN ALL WEEEEKK!!! :D!! we went to bennihannaaaa in surfers! so standard- hibachiii!! tuesday i had cheer and was PISSED that they keep putting me in the FUCKING back so i can stunt these bitches instead of using my great face and dancing abilities. WEDNESDAYYY we did the COOOLEST thingg!! ki was tooo scarrdeyyy (anxiety preventing her from achieving her full potential) but me, libby, lex, and grama BARB went to this freaky maze and every room was different like some were all mirrored with freaky lights like you were inside a computer..MY FAVEE room was the room with the floor of a water bed..like alll squishy and jumpy and soo cool! this other room had these massive bouncy balls that you jump on..so cool!!!!!!!! its called INFINITY check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! ALI youre blog has inspired titters and i to create one of our own. the line about the cheer team putting you in the back literally made me cry i was laughing so hard! HUGE FAN!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG lol

    ReplyDelete