Tuesday, September 28, 2010

liiiikeeee, isnt it weird how things fall into your lap when you stop looking???

ki and i learned how to read palms today. skipped my first class but its WEEK 3 so acceptable beyond a doubt. also went to this sick yoga pilates fusion class today...everyone impressed with my flexibility, sHocKeRRR. some idiot asked if i stretch everyday? im liiiikeee err, its called being kinky...kidding.
speaking of- i think i found my soul mate...

have i said that before? well he said it this time, which means he might be as nutz as i am!!!!!

impossible.

boreddddddd, putting off sleeping before my 9 am buddhist philosophy meditation sesh. my sleeping is soooo fucked here. mostly due to thurs and sat night activities (sat being better :D, no crying or stalking) buttttt love lOvE LOVEEEE ambien!!!!!!!!!!! ps today in psych we were learning about brain shit/chemical receptors and im likeee, my shrink already taught me this when she was explainin my medzzzzzz....

i WISHHHH i had filmed ki skyping with her cat today. omg she also found this http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/209fO3/giantgummybears.com/ ...ordering in bulk for a certain special someones birthday!!!!!

first day of bond cheer practice tomorrow. email said douce yourself in repellant..since its outside on the rugby fields?...and im likeee ummm wheres your spring board? white girl problems..

1 comment:

  1. Great post ahaha ! Xo

    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I think you'll enjoy it. <3

    ReplyDelete