Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 days till aus...

This countdown is really giving my xanex script a run for its money..or maybe its the hydroxycut affecting me..either way im really twitchy and anxious!!!!!!! liiiiikkke, i really don't even know where to start today...woke up at noon, and ive been laying out and playing in the ocean with my really entertaining doogies, mainly beacause my two best friends in australia, ki and libbs, are addicted to tanning. and living in florida i really have no excuse being PALE! watching the dolphins in my backyard made me realize how much i'll miss my house :( but then i remembered that i'm going to australia. then i remembered it was in 5 fucking days. maybe i should start packingggg.

I've been cleaning out my closet and disposing of my hollister and abercrombie collection that ive had since 6th grade, (you would think moving around so much i wouldve taken the time to do this years ago)....so i'm trying my hand at platos closet. i would just donate them but then i remembered that a 6 pack of corona is 50 australian dollars. WTF.

1 comment:

  1. hahah lovee your blog!! and more important love the shout out..shitt lady we are going to love doing these blogs!! yayyy 4 daysss shitting my pants excitedd!!!

    ReplyDelete